Visiting the Museum
Beautiful! Fascinating! A Place to Understand the History of the New Mexico and the Southwest!
These are just a few of the comments from our visitors about their visit to the Millicent Rogers Museum. The 7,000 piece collection is housed in an enlarged 1920's hacienda with a spectacular view of the mountains. We welcome everyone to share and celebrate the arts and heritage of the southwest.
The Museum is open every day, April 1 through October 31 from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. We suggest a 1-2 hour visit in order to view all our exhibitions. Please note that during the winter months, from November through March, the museum will be closed on Mondays.
The museum will close for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day, January 1st, ( Early closure 3PM on New Year's Eve, December 31st)
- Easter Sunday
- Fourth of July/ Independence Day
- Feast of San Geronimo (September 30th)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day, December 25th, (Early closure 3PM on Christmas Eve, December 24th)
Admission to the Museum
(Your admission fee supports exhibitions, collections care and education programs at the Millicent Rogers Museum!)
- Adults $10
- Seniors (60+) $8
- Children (6-16) $2
- Children (under 6) FREE
- Students (16-21 with ID) $6
- Military (Active Duty or Veterans) $6
All Taos County Residents are Ambassadors for the Millicent Rogers Museum! Residents of Taos County with identification are admitted FREE to the museum every day of the year. Come and explore your museum and then share your passion with your friends! Free admission does not apply for specially ticketed events.
Museum members are free every day plus receive 10% discounts in the museum store and admission to special events at free or reduced pricing. Sign up today! Please click here to review our membership benefits.
Rules and Regulations when you are in the Museum, please remember:
- You are our guest – ask staff for assistance. All inquiries are important.
- No flash photography allowed.
- Please remember, we care and conserve art for future generations. Please don’t touch works of art as oil from fingers can damage these treasures.
- Most importantly, enjoy your visit and come back again!
The Millicent Rogers Museum is located at 1504 Millicent Rogers Road, 4 miles north of Taos Plaza and 1/2 mile south of Highway 64. Click here for a map
Millicent Rogers Museum
Post Office Box 1210
Taos NM 87571